Long time no post....
As you can tell from the pictures we went to breakfast with Spiderman which was a BIG hit with Jack. He LOVED it. I don't know why he was so excited because he has never seen a Spiderman cartoon or movie, but I've decided boys are born with a love for all Superheros. It's funny how they just know! Sophie was a trooper and had a good time too!
Sophie is growing up so fast. I know every parent says this, but I can NOT believe she is already 10 months old. Where does the time go? She is funny. She army or real crawls half and half. She changes mid stride often. She throws her hands up so high and immediately half of the time when she can hear me say....How big is Sophie? She loves to copy all of your sounds and it's funny to hear her try and figure out how to fake laugh, because it is so different from her real laugh. She is a excellent eater. The girl will eat pretty much everything and lots of it... big food that is. She also loves to dance. If she hears itunes come on she stops whatever she is doing and immediately starts bobbing.
Jack is always saying funny things. He is such a great helper with Sophie. The MINUTE she cries he says go get her rattle and will not rest until he finds her a rattle to chew on and make her happy. He takes care of me. He will say, "Mommy watch her" if I have her on our bed, or "Do you have your phone?" when we are getting in the car.
When Ashley and the girls were here I heard MC crying in his room and I walked back there to see what was going on because I assumed Jack hit her or something. Sure enough I couldn't find him because he was hiding behind all of the pillows on his bed. I asked him what happened and he said....might have been a little accident!!
His favorite song is "Barefoot and crazy" and you should see his new dance to it. It's pretty funny.
Well, I think I hear Sophie waking up from her nap, but I wanted to update a little. Jackson turns 3 next week so I know I will be posting soon!!


1 Comments:
this is my favorite post. the story about jackson reminding you about your phone just broke my heart! what sweet little angels you have. i can't wait to see them soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home