We have had a busy month! Jackson got his first big boy hair cut, Sophie started army crawling and pulling up in her crib and I took my inaugural trip to the pool with two kids by myself! It was a success! This week we are getting ready for Jackson's first trip to the dentist and we leave for the beach on Saturday!!! Please pray for a safe and peaceful 13 hour drive to the beach!!!!
Ali & I have been married since July 2004. We were surprised to find out we would become parents to Jackson in August 2006. We loved him so much we decided to have another and were blessed with Sophie in October 2008 and Sarah Kate in May 2010. We're just taking it one day at a time!!
2 Comments:
ya'll have such a pretty family, Haley! have a fun summer!!! p.s. i still LOVE that crib!
girl.. your kids are getting so big! I love Jack's haircut! I'm with Tina.. the crib is beautiful! I love Sophie's pretty smile!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home