Thankful for Sunshine!
We are so thankful that the sun is out and we can be outside!
In other exciting news.....Sophie's first tooth broke thru last week! My baby is getting big. We also gave her rice cereal for the first time today....she liked it okay. After a few bites, she decided she was done and started to gag herself!


1 Comments:
Amen to sunshine!!! I have never had Spring Fever so much in my whole life! I guess when you have children and have to keep them inside it really makes you appreciate letting them run outside!
On another note, our 2 1/2 yr old boys are so much alike! Hunter won't eat much, except for sweets (and getting pretty skinny too), knows when he needs to go potty and can tell me, but prefers diapers, loves his TV (as does my husband) and I could go on I am sure. But it is so fun to see your 2 kiddos grow up!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home