I got a glimpse of my future......
Sophie got her first ride from her brother today and she liked it, but Jackson LOVED having Sophie in the car. He had the funniest smile the entire time and would just randomly stop and hug her and kind of squeeze her like he couldn't get enough of her. Wonder what these two will look like when the real cars/trucks arrive??
Just so you don't think everything is smooth as ice over here with the old brother/sister relationship, rest assure that now that Sophie is grabbing and chewing on Jack's toys all the time we might have a little issue on our hands. It may or may not have resulted in a few time outs and maybe even a spanking due to Jackson's retaliation:)


2 Comments:
It sounds like we were both pregnant during the dreadful heatwave of summer 2006! We were married summer of 2004 also. I loved reading through your blog! I laughed outloud at Jackson's comment about getting the wooden spoon to spank the dog (an older post). Your kids have the cutest dimples I have ever seen.
OMG! So cute!!! Jackson is the sweetest big brother and Sophie is just precious. They look so cute riding together!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home