Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Am I ready for all this boy talk??


So today I told Jackson that his Aunt Bunny (my sister) might be coming for a visit soon. THIS is the immediate response that came from his mouth...
"And I go poo poo in the potty with corn in it and I show it to her" followed by laughter.
SICK SICK SICK!!!
How do boys get programmed with the potty humor gene???

4 Comments:

Blogger aria said...

Too funny (and gross). At least it's in the potty now!

May 6, 2009 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger The Aboussies said...

HILARIOUS!!! They are both absolutely precious!!

May 6, 2009 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Amy C said...

that is so funny! Everything you write is always is exactly what goes on in our household! With the exception of Jackson being so sweet to Sophie...Braden isn't so nice to Ava! And we have a LOT of issues with Braden blurting out "POO POO!!" (followed by hysterical laughter) all the time randomly at our house...mainly at the dinner table. He's obsessed with that word and goes to his room all the time for using it in the wrong context! I've even had him start saying "#2 or BM" now when he needs to go. He also likes to SPIT everywhere all the time...trying to be funny...gets in trouble!

May 6, 2009 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Victoria O said...

Sophie is so pretty. I love that you got away with your husband. You look great. I have told the corn in the potty story like 5 times! -v

May 30, 2009 at 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home