Jackson 2 1/2!!
You absolutely ADORE your sister! I think it is so sweet and cross my fingers that you always have that feeling!
You LISTEN to everything I say and it will pop out of your mouth at a random time.....ex: Lauren, Elizabeth, and I took the kids walking the other day and us being moms were talking about kids being constipated. Later that night, I was about to change your diaper and I asked you if you had poopey......you said, "No, I'm just constipated!"
You will do something to Sophie and tell me: "I touch her foot and she be HAPPY now!"
You are so hard to keep weight on and really a struggle to eat a whole lot.....but could always find room for a cookie, cake, etc. Your sister will prob. not like the fact that it is hard for you to gain weight!
You must see me comb Sophie's hair over to the side because you will go do it with your hands and then say...."I just make her pretty."
You are your dad's child, you get so excited sometimes and don't know how to get it out so you just jump up and down and shake your head about......like right next to Sophie because you are excited to be near her.
You are independent, but if you have ANY sort of boo-boo you immediately want mommy and want me to kiss it.
You love to RUN, RUN, RUN. Hence, part of the problem of keeping weight on you. You run laps around the house all the time, well mainly when Daddy is here to chase after you.
You LOVE dinosaurs and when I ask you what you and your girlfriend talk about at school....you usually say "Dinosaurs!"
You do not want to get potty trained, partly mommy's fault because I was too lazy to do it, but now that I am ready, you tell me you just like diapers.
You will ONLY drink chocolate milk....bad I know, but at least I buy Horizon!
I try every night to get you to tell me something you are thankful for during prayers and you say Sophie!
You love to tell me, "I need to watch little bit TV." You would watch t.v. all day (just like Daddy). That's why I have to turn it off after our morning cartoons.
You have a memory like an elephant. It's funny the random things you will remember. Last night we were all on a walk, and we walked by this one sewer drain and you said..."That cat's not in there." A LONG time ago, there was a cat in there and you thought it was the coolest thing.
Every morning when you wake up you say, "Momm, I get off?" I say yes and then you say...."you in the libing room?" You really only want me to be in the living room when you wake up so you can run in there with your book that we read to you the night before and your sipppy cup. If I come and give you hugs or say good morning you still tell me shut the door and go in the libing room. You and your routines!!
You act so grown, that your dad and I forget that you are just TWO sometimes!


2 Comments:
i love catching up on you guys from afar. jackson and sophie are beautiful children. that's really sweet how much he loves to be with sophie. have a good day!
Oh Hayley~ you have a sweet one on your hands! I love those stories!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home