Monday, December 8, 2008

Handy Jackson!

So I can't find my camera since Thanksgiving and it is killing me that I have no pictures of all the Christmas stuff we have been doing. Last week we went to the mall and I took Jackson to the trains. He of course loved it and wanted to go back to the "train store." We also had Lee family Christmas in Waco on Saturday and then drove thru Prairie Lights on the way home. I love having kids now to have an excuse to do all of this Christmas stuff.
So my dad bought Jack a Christmas train to put under the tree and Ali put it together last night. It's really cute and plays Christmas carols and has Santa and presents on it. Well, it is so tempting for Jack to touch, even though we try to tell him it is not a toy. This afternoon he was messing with it and got it off of its' track so I told him we would have to get Daddy to fix it. Well, I forgot that he messed it up and tonight I was walking thru the living room and saw that his tools were laying by the train. He must have gotten them out and tried to fix it! How cute is that??? It is things like that that make you forget how he screamed the ENTIRE length of the mall when I made him leave because he started to have a melt down......that started over forgetting to let him push the elevato button!!!:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ash said...

That is the cutest story! I can't believe he got out his tools to fix it. Such a little man!!!

December 13, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home