Monday, November 3, 2008

One month!

I


Sophie getting ready for bed on her one month birthday!

Sweet Sophie turned one month old yesterday. I can't believe she is already one month old, but at the same time I can't really remember what it is like to have one child. We are so thankful for her and have loved this month. Sophie had her daddy wrapped around her finger the second she entered the world. It's funny to see the difference of a father/daughter vs. father/son relationship. The things he already lets her get away with....or doesn't care to make her do....like tummy time, fuss a little, eat her whole bottle, etc. I am seeing a future of a bat of an eyelash and it's hers!!
I also have loved watching Jackson start to love her more every day. He will say, "touch her....soft with baby Sotee"...as he calls her. He also imitates her cry, which is pretty funny and any time he sees something pink he says, "Baby Sotee" and only wants her to have a pink paci. in her mouth.
We love having this cuddly newborn stage, but can't wait to see what she has in store for us. She is our little cuddle bear and likes to be snuggled all the time. That is already so different than Jack. I used to tease my sister because her daughter Scarlett only wanted to be held and didn't walk until 18 months, and didn't crawl until like 12 months.....it looks like I may have a Scarlett on my hands!
Happy One Month Birthday Sophie....We love you!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ash said...

Happy One Month Sophie!!! Your Pupo loves you so much!

November 3, 2008 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Kristen Butler Parker said...

Hello, you have had this blog for a month and I am just now reading it!! Sophie is beautiful!! I loved getting to catch up on you guys- hilarious that Jackson says "dang"!
Kristen

November 3, 2008 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger aria said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 3, 2008 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger aria said...

oops - I deleted my first comment. I thought I could edit. :)

Oh my goodness! She is SO big! I need to see Miss Sophie again soon.

November 3, 2008 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger BritSchmidt said...

Hey Mirza family! Sophie is so pretty! Jackson is so cute & looks like he is falling in love with his sister! Our Daddy was IN LOVE the moment our baby girl was here.. those daughters have a way with their daddy's!!! I love your pictures!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! ~Britany

November 26, 2008 at 4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home