Keeping Busy!





Since we have been staying in the house lately, I have had to come up with activities to keep Jackson busy. Last week we made Halloween cookies. Jackson had a great time, but I decided that I will never eat anything that a child makes:) We made cats, pumpkins, and ghosts! By the end we got bored and made "sprinkle balls".
Sophie had her two week check-up on Thursday, and everything seems to be going well. She weighed in at 7.2 lbs and measured 20 1/4 inches. Her weight gain seems great, since we left the hospital with her weighing in the upper 5 lbs. and she grew over an inch! She is really an excellent baby, and we are thrilled she is here. Oh, she took a bottle of milk that I pumped, and never seemed to notice. That is huge since Jackson NEVER took a bottle!!!! He did one time for a day when I had a minor surgery and could not nurse him, but other than that NEVER!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home