Guess who we ate breakfast with......
Sophie is modeling her first Burberry! Ali did not like the fact that I made Sophie and Jack coordinate in Burberry, but I thought it was cute. He would prob. want me to have them in matching Disney attire:)
Santa Claus!!! Saturday morning Jackson and I went to eat breakfast with Santa. Daddy and Sophie stayed home because Daddy thought it would be smart to keep her away from the little kids......or maybe he didn't want to be up and dressed at 8:30?? So Jackson loves Santa Claus. He was very good about waiting his turn to talk to him and immediately told Santa he wanted a motorcycle and helicopter for Christmas. He also asked for a reindeer, but Santa told him that he couldn't leave one at our house. Then he said something about snow. Maybe he was telling Santa that he lived at the North Pole where there was snow.
That night Ali and I went to dinner with some friends and Dada babysat both kids for the first time. He handled it well, and came home to all three of them in Jackson's bed. We realized how lame we are when we all left dinner at 9:30 to go home, when most people were just getting ready for dinner. But, Sarah and Todd have two kids at home, and Monica & Jonathan have Presley, but Miss Finley will be here in just 3 short weeks!!! Sophie is anxiously awaiting her future bff's arrival.
All in all we had a good weekend and are getting ready for the 12 hour car ride to Atlanta on Saturday with two kids!!! We'll see how that goes. Ali cleaned out my entire car today, glove compartment and all. It's amazing how much stuff you have stashed away in your car...or at least I do!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home