Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Aunt Bunny wants to know what I've been up to...

I finally truly mastered the art of rolling over two days ago. I have been doing it for a while, but now do it for a purpose. So here is a few shots of me in action!

Then when I get bored with that I practice sitting up for a minute until I fall flat like a pancake forward, or over to the side!
Mom stood me up in my crib and thought I looked hilarious so she took a picture.....check out the hair fluff! I was amazed that I was the same height as my mobile and could not stop turning around as if I was thinking, whoa, this is how this looks from this view! Other parts of my day are spent trying to survive my brother's CONSTANT cuddles. He tells mommy, "I'm just going to cuddle her for a sec." See what I mean by constant! If I am on the floor he is right there with me. I can't wait until I can play with him and explore all of his toys.....we'll see how much together time he wants then:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Ash said...

Awwww! I love the shot of her looking back at her mobile. She's already grown so much since i saw her last week. SO CUTE!!!

February 26, 2009 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Ash said...

i also love the outfit. i just want to eat her up!

February 26, 2009 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger BritSchmidt said...

Hayley... she is beautiful!!! I love her big eyes!!! She is doing a great job raising her head too... I can't wait to have another one!

February 26, 2009 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger Tina & Scott said...

your kiddos are adorable! love, love, love Ali's bday pics too! So much fun! Where on earth did you find that beautiful crib? - Tina

March 2, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home