Holidays Day 2
This year we started reading from this devotion book every night to help keep Jesus central during the holidays. It's really great and designed for families with young kids....I recommend reading from your child's Bible.....Ali made that suggestion the second night and Jackson was able to understand better. Included is the tree with an ornament on each page to color and tape to the tree......the symbols from the nights devotion. We're enjoying it so far and I think 4 is a great age for them to actually kind of "get it". Although, last night the entire time I was reading it Ali and I were having to try and get the kids to listen instead of wrestling on the couch:)


1 Comments:
very cool.. i've been wanting something like this to do with Aniston... i'll look for one!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home