Friday, September 24, 2010

4 months already??








Well, now four and a half months, but time gets away from me.
At four months you:
are NOT as good of a sleeper as you were. Bummer, for me. I stopped swaddling you, and that caused you to wake up. I tried swaddling you again, and found you with your blanket all wrapped around your neck and decided that I had to quit so I could sleep without worrying about that. You roll over and get yourself all in a corner and wake up and are upset. Of course you only want me to calm you down, which I'm okay with, for the moment.

Are a wiggle worm. You can't hold you like a little baby anymore because you want to stand, jerk around, roll around, etc.

Smile all the time.

Have an awesome comb-over.

Still look like Jackson did as a baby.

Weighed 14.5 lbs at the doctor and were 25 inches. 70% weight 75% height. The Dr. said the nurse must have mis-measured you bc there is no way your daddy and I are having a 75% height baby:)

Eat about every 4 hours, sometimes 3 sometimes less. It just depends on the day.

Will only take your afternoon nap in your swing.

Go to bed around 7:30 and wake up once OR twice in the night......you were sleeping thru the night.

Slobber, slobber, slobber. Hands or anything always in your mouth.

Put up with your sister and brother poking and playing with you all the time.

Like to fall asleep to daddy dancing with you with his itunes. You may not ever know any lullaby's or nursery rhymes, but you will know The Beatles, Stevie Wonder, and your siblings favs....Eye of the Tiger, Wheel in the Sky, Don't Stop Believing, All the Single Ladies, I've got the Magic Baby, etc. Sorry, I had to boycott the kids cd's for a while. After 3 1/2 years of Twinkle, Twinkle, etc. I needed a break.

Are the first child I had to be pulled out of a meeting at church, because they could not console my baby:) I think you were just needing a change of scenery. You had already been there that morning and were over it:)

You are your Daddy's and my little lovebug. Daddy tells you everyday that you can't grow up because you are our baby. That's what is getting mommy thru these sleepless nights, and nap tantrums!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ash said...

She looks so much like Jackson! Can't wait to hold her again!

October 7, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home