





I had the kids pictures taken back in June. It was a bit of a nightmare. It was only 150 degrees outside, we were at the arboretum and it was me, the photographer and three kids. I had no help and she had no assistant. That was really fun. Sophie would not sit still for ONE second or look when we wanted her too. Not EVER. We tried another spot and then Sarah Kate started screaming. Next thing I knew we decided to call it quits and reschedule, which I am doing at the end of the month. That afternoon ended with me laughing as Sophie was SCREAMING at the top of her lungs while flailing around as she was tied down in the stroller. Jackson was enjoying the arboretum, and I had to end up nursing Sarah Kate in 150 degrees in public. Thank goodness for covers.
She ended up getting some good shots even with all odds stacked against us. These are a few of the shots.
1 Comments:
These pics are amazing! They all look so precious!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home