Sarah Kate is six months!
Sarah Kate you went to the Dr. today and you were 16.8 pounds and 26 1/4 inches long.
You were such a good girl at your appointment and gave smiles to everyone.
You can sleep through the night.....not all nights, but we're kind of on a roll lately.
Took your first bottle in a LONG time yesterday and did great.
Started eating solid foods a week or so ago and seem to like everything....even rice cereal.
Drink from a sippy cup from time to time.....when I think to give you one:)
Go to sleep by seven every night....or at least are in the process of it by seven.
Would love to take two naps a day, but sometime just get one nap and a little cat nap in the car.....that's the life of the third child.
Eat about every four hours.......you still nurse, but will be introduced to the bottle VERY soon, maybe formula, maybe not. We shall see. You have never had a bottle of formula, besides an ounce or two when you were three days old, it's not that I'm anti-formula, I don't know what my deal is this time. I was so ready to get your sister on formula, but I don't have that urge yet.
I have not stayed the night away from you, but am planning to leave you with your aunt in December.
You zone out when music is on the computer and just lay on your daddy while it's playing.
Are going to be rotten from everyone because you are the baby.
I constantly hear Sophie saying "it's okay baby girl, good morning baby girl, don't cry baby girl we're going home, etc." Your daddy will hardly let you sit down and play because you are his baby and he wants to hold you all he can. Your big brother thinks you hung the moon and told me the other day that he doesn't want you to get bigger because he loves your little smiles, and of course I could eat you up because you are my sweet little baby.
We love you so much and can't believe it has been six months!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home