Day 9
Polonaise ornaments-
I started collecting them when I was either in high school, or college. Every year I would get a new one in my stocking from Ali and my parents. They both still give me a new one each year and one to my kids. It was nice having a tree decently full of ornaments when we first got married. I love unpacking them each year. My mom writes the year we received them in the box so it's fun to see how old they are. Jackson went with Ali to pick mine out this year, one from each kid to me and one from Ali, but he couldn't wait and already gave them to me. They were kind of appropriate, a Santa on a skateboard from Jackson, a snowman with a bag of toys from Sarah Kate, a Texas with yellow roses from Sophie ( Jackson had to make sure I knew it was from Sophie, because flowers are for girls he reminded me:) and a Popeye form Ali(he and Ayesha loved that movie as kids)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home