Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 6 Holidays

Christmas cards. I LOVE getting them in the mail. It's a little present in the mailbox for most of December. Ali completely doesn't get the photo Christmas card and every year pokes fun at me for loving them so much, but I catch him looking at them from time to time:) I remember the first year we got married I was so excited to send out our first Christmas cards, and then when we had Jackson I couldn't wait to send out cards with OUR child, plus we officially got the out from having to be on the card:) Maybe he is just bitter because the one year his Pakistani-American family sent them out he had HUGE bottle cap glasses!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mully said...

(This is Amy Ratterree, I go by Mully on Google)

Hayley-we got YOUR Christmas card and it dawned on me I haven't seen Sophie in months and she has grown into such a beautiful little girl with such pretty long hair, what a little doll! I like your holiday posts, Merry Christmas!

December 16, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home