Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 8

Stockings-
They have ALWAYS been my favorite part of Christmas. My stocking is green with Rudolph, and Ashley's is denim with a sequin Raggedy Ann (my aunt made my sister's, but typical to the second or third done, that didn't happen for me!). We always open our stockings last because they are our favorite. My mom usually has to carry out extra bags with the stockings because nothing ever fits inside of them.
This is something I had to introduce Ali to because he had never had one. I started filling one for him back when we were dating and made him fill me one too (so I was double dipping). He did really well from the get go, but for a while they were funny because he would come in with a trash bag of awfully wrapped gifts that were supposed to be in my stocking....that's when he was trying to win me over, now they might be a little less elaborate, but he does have three other ones to fill:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home