Day 5 Holidays
Christmas phone calls:
I love to make the Christmas phone calls to my friends and see how their Christmas was and what goodies they received for Christmas. Kristen and Katie have probably been the longest standing annual phone call, but Katie has kind of fallen off the radar because for some reason she doesn't talk on the phone while in WF:) Kristen and I have talked every year probably since 5th grade. The phone calls have evolved from what did Santa and your parents get you, to what did your boyfriend get you, to your fiance, husband, and now what is everyone getting your kids? It's always a fun time and there's always one gift that I can not wait to hear that Kristen got or better yet what Benton got from that giver.....Kristen can you think of who the giver is?
I love to make the Christmas phone calls to my friends and see how their Christmas was and what goodies they received for Christmas. Kristen and Katie have probably been the longest standing annual phone call, but Katie has kind of fallen off the radar because for some reason she doesn't talk on the phone while in WF:) Kristen and I have talked every year probably since 5th grade. The phone calls have evolved from what did Santa and your parents get you, to what did your boyfriend get you, to your fiance, husband, and now what is everyone getting your kids? It's always a fun time and there's always one gift that I can not wait to hear that Kristen got or better yet what Benton got from that giver.....Kristen can you think of who the giver is?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home