Tattle Tale
So evidently I must say the word dang a lot. I try to censor myself, and I guess that is the replacement word I use. Jackson started saying it recently and I have been telling him, "we don't say that", "that's not a word for you, it's for momma", etc. Jack went for the weekend to my parents and my mom told me that he had been using the word a lot. For instance, he went to the candy jar and it was empty, so he yelled, Dang! Not good, I know. In the car the other day all of a sudden he yells "Dang!", and I say, "Jackson, no sir. We do not say that word!" His response was, "Mommas word" I guess I have to start watching what I say because not only will he repeat it, but he will call me out for using it!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home