Puzzle Love
So Jackson LOVES puzzles. I have to hide them away for days at a time so he won't spend all day doing puzzles. His Dada has been wanting me to start teaching him the States, so when we were in Wichita Falls a few weekends ago he bought him this United States puzzle. Clearly, the puzzle is too old for him, but this is all they had at the store. Notice that the pieces are not your typical puzzle pieces and it makes it hard to put together because they move around, etc. Well, after a handful of times of doing the puzzle with an adult, Jackson can put the entire thing together by himself. It's amazing. I was watching him put it together the other day and it's crazy because it isn't like he goes from one side to the other, he actually picks up a random state and knows where it is supposed to go. He put Indiana down and goes, "Mom, where is Illinois?" Sadly, I don't think I even know that those states bordered one another?:) I guess he will be teaching me before long!


1 Comments:
Aniston loves puzzles too! This is amazing though! What a smart little guy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home